The safety and well-being of our customers, employees and communities is our top priority. We have adapted and evolved our manufacturing processes to operate safely and be able to meet our delivery commitments. - Learn More
Dura Supreme Cabinetry currently has positions open in our Finish Department. These positions include preparing parts for the finishing process, applying stains and paints to the product, and preparing the finished parts for the assembly process. This position is responsible for handling a large amount of product materials and should be detail oriented with a keen eye for defects ensuring the products meet Dura Supreme's quality standards. The Finishing department uses various equipment including hand tools, spray guns, staple guns, and other equipment or machinery. The Finish Wiper is responsible for wiping stain and glaze to match Dura Supreme standards and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme quality standards. The Finish Seal Sander is responsible for seal sanding and ensuring doors and cabinet parts meet Dura Supreme’s quality standards prior to topcoating.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Knowledge of various Dura Supreme wood species and finish colors.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Wet wipes and final wipes product to finish line flow.
- Reworks defective parts ensuring the most urgent parts are reworked first, then distributes reworked product to designated areas.
- Checks quality to Dura Supreme standards.
- Assures all dirt and dust is removed from parts and checks and ensures all tags and parts are correct passing through the booth. Checks the quality of doors and cabinet parts and rejects those not meeting Dura Supreme specifications.
- Seal Sands doors and cabinet parts to assure good adhesion and quality prior to topcoat.
- Touches up doors and cabinet parts utilizing materials available.
- Maintains stocking of sand paper daily.
- Resands defective parts, ensuring the most urgent parts are sanded first, then distributes resanded parts to designated location.
- Cleans and maintains area daily.
- Uses master samples to ensure color accuracies.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Hourly wage is based on position and experience. There is advancement and wage potential with greater responsibility at Dura Supreme!Dura Supreme has full benefits package including vacation, medical, dental and vision insurance, and a 401K plan.
To apply, complete and submit our Employee Application Form.
Authored by alocy on September 13, 2017 - 9:31am